The Communication and Social Innovation Research Center and the Department of Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Faculty of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, invites you to submit papers for the International Students’ Conference on Communication, 28th-29th of May 2020.
The International Students’ Conference on Communication is an annual event that aims to support students in their endeavor to develop theoretical and empirical valuable research. The goal of the conference is that of creating a specialized knowledge framework in which the exchange of updated information on communication domain is properly valued. The conference is an event organized for bachelor, master and doctoral students.
The 2020 edition will be held between 28th–29th of May 2020.
Considering the international context, the conference will be held online. The papers should be written in English.
However, each student can choose to present the paper in English, Romanian, German or Hungarian.
The topics of the conference are related to the following areas, but not restricted to:
- communication in crisis situations
- fake news, infodemia and misinformation
- communication and creativity
- generations in the socio-communicational contexts
- advertising communication
- decision-making process in marketing
- communication and new technologies
- mainstream media and new media communication
- online and offline identities
- collective actions in social media reality
- face-to-face and mediated socialization processes (social networks, video-gaming, mobile communication)
- communication and social changes (fake-news, post-truth era, populism and post-democracy)the communication process
- political communication in the context of the new realities
- public relations and strategic communication
- communication and strategies in organizations (branding, visual identity, CSR, internal communication etc.)
- entrepreneurship and creative industries
- myths, symbols and representations in the communication process
Interdisciplinary research is highly encouraged!
The papers of the conference should be scientific papers.
For detailed information, please see below the General guidelines for authors and the Template. The best papers will be published in the volume of the conference.
There is no participation fee required.
The DEADLINE FOR THE ABSTRACT submission is the 10th of May 2020. The abstract must have up to 300 words. It must be written in English.
When submitting the abstract, please specify the title of the paper, the authors and their emails within the same document.
The DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING THE FULL PAPER is the 10th of July 2020.
The abstracts and full papers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference’s program, panels and all related administrative details will be communicated to the participants after the selection process.
We would like to thank you in advance for your scientific contribution to our conference and we would appreciate if you could give the largest diffusion to this invitation.
Kindest regards, Organizing committee
The Department of Communication, Public Relations and Advertising